Established in 2014, Foundstyled is a freelance styling consultancy established by Donna Askew. Donna loves to style, whether it’s people, fashion, products, places or spaces. People often ask what a styling consultant does and really the answer is it’s ever-changing. Anticipating, responding and evolving, adapting mediums and approaches to meet client needs. Imagine the lovely Donna, doing this, and at the same time, being a mother, a wife, and a lawyer. Recently, Donna put ‘Author’ on her list of achievements.
Her story inspired me after we worked together on a few commercial shoots. In November, we met up and did a fantastic photoshoot for her branding! She really has such a passionate heart and mind, she was born to inspire and help people!
In our conversation we discuss…
- How she became passionate about Law & why she still chooses to practice it
- How she developed Foundstyled into a business
- Her Passion in helping Women
- How she found meditation helpful during lockdown
- Her first published chapter in a book!!!
- What her plans are for the future
- & so much more… I hope you like our conversation <3
Episodes are uploaded every Monday. If you liked listening, please rate & review my podcast on Apple Podcasts or your preferred podcast provider. I am so grateful for your support.
Thank you so much for listening to my Podcast, I appreciate you SO much. If you have a breakthrough after listening to this episode, please get in touch with me on email@example.com & share your story or experience! Until next time, Love Cass xx