After an amazing career in merchandising & event management with one of Australia’s largest surf & lifestyle companies, Laura decided to take a leap and create her own Wedding, Design and Styling company over 6 years ago! Call it perfect timing, or a perfect storm, with all the new roles in her life and resistance of not wanting to go back into a corporate role, she decided to study at the Australian Wedding Planner Institute, and Wanderlust Creative was born.
I met Laura when we worked on Tess & Josh’s Wedding together back in 2019. It was such a fun day! We discuss how she fell in love with Weddings & Events, we touch on her journey and transition becoming a business owner, her life on Victoria’s Surf Coast and of course her incredible Podcast the ‘You & Me Podcast’. Laura’s energy is contagious, and I hope her personality shines in our chat!
In our conversation we discuss…
- How she found her passion in Weddings & Styling
- Her life on Victoria’s Surf Coast and how it shapes her Business Mindset
- Co-hosting a seriously successful Podcast ‘The You & Me Podcast’ with Andie from The Bridal Journey
- How the team work towards creating the perfect Wedding Experience for all their couples
- Her vision for Wanderlust Creative in the years to come!
Episodes are uploaded every Monday. If you liked listening, please rate & review my podcast on Apple Podcasts or your preferred podcast provider. I am so grateful for your support.
Thank you for listening to my Podcast, I appreciate you SO much. If you have a breakthrough after listening to this episode, please get in touch with me on email@example.com & share your story or experience! Until next time, Love Cass xx