Brittany Garbutt, Pretzel Australia
Welcome to Episode 6 of Blossom For Each Day Podcast!
At the young age of 23, Brittany opened her first Pretzel store in Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia. Fast track to today, she is 27 and has expanded the brand to ten stores, five in Perth and five in Melbourne. She is young, creative, hard-working and adorably humble. She has a sense of childlike nature, you can see her vision in every aspect of her brand, as well as in the flavours of the Pretzels themselves. Coming from a commercial photography & branding background, Brittany has used all her skills and talents to create incredible style to Pretzel. From the iconic Pink colour, the use of shipping containers in the store concept, neon signs, and themes & inspirations behind each store.
She has such an inspiring story, she really isn’t afraid to talk authentically about her business mindset, her goals and what she plans to do in the future. I hope you hear her passion into how she manages over 100 staff, three companies, and with such invigorating energy!
In our conversation we discuss…
- How she found her passion in making pretzels
- Where she finds inspiration to create her Store Concepts
- How she learnt to follow her gut instincts and create a brand from her heart
- Why she chose Melbourne as the second city outside of Perth for her Pretzel Stores
- We touch on 2 other successful companies & stores she has in addition to Pretzel
- Insider knowledge on a Brand New Store Opening coming soon to Melbourne
- Why she loves being the Sole Director of Pretzel, and her plans to expand abroad in the future!
- & so much more!
Episodes are uploaded every Monday. If you liked listening, please rate & review my podcast on Apple Podcasts or your preferred podcast provider. I am so grateful for your support.
Pretzel Australia Website
Pretzel Australia E-Commerce Store
Pretzel Instagram Page
Westfield Doncaster Store (that I shot!)
Voodoo Coffee Store
Chapel Street Pretzel Store
Chubby Boy Store, Coming Soon to Inglewood, Perth!
Voodoo Priestess, Coming Soon to Perth!