Blossom Daisy Creative is the owner of this site and all it’s contents.
If you are interested in using an image for your Website/Business, or printed in a booklet for promotional use, please get in touch with us, we will send through a licence agreement and usage fee. A usage fee permits usage of the images distributed exclusively, for the stated time. Rates are based on Australian Industry Standards, outlined on the 2018 NAVA Code of Practice. If you require further information about a specific usage fee, please get in touch. You can find out more information on www.copyright.com.au.
1. Users of this website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the discretion of Blossom Daisy Creative. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to Blossom Daisy Creative or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property.
3. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
5. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
6. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Blossom Daisy Creative and in relation to which Blossom Daisy Creative has no control or interest. Those links do not indicate any relationship between Blossom Daisy Creative and that third party or any endorsement by Blossom Daisy Creative of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
7. Blossom Daisy Creative will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
8. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Thank you kindly for understanding,
Cassandra Tzortzoglou, Blossom Daisy Creative